2014-05-11

Alive, ALIVE!






The frame attached to the engine. I used two mates to attach it: lifting with two and the third one put the mounting bolts in. I also took the front fork for oil change and cleaning while it was easy to take off. Luckily I had quite a few photos since I almost struggled with cable/hose routings but got that all settled finally. Nothing too special to write about since it's mostly working with things I do on every ordinary maintenance.






Then I had to make some room to put the oil cooler, horns and the center stand on so I put the front wheel on and used a rear lifter.





And here it is, getting ready for the first start. The center stand bolts are still somewhere very safe since I couldn't find them. I wasn't as organized with those as with other parts that were all on labeled zip bags. Maybe they were in too bad condition and I threw those away? Well, I'll get new ones and borrowed the ones from the side stand this time, since they are the same size. I put the bike on the center stand for the first start since somehow it feels safer than the rear lifter. So here is the video:


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Thanks for logging this whole project, it may come in handy one day. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete